Saturday, February 18, 2006

Open Note to the Self-Appointed Queens of Discernment

you suck and that's sad happy bunny


So. Based on that am I Christian, Mormon, or Other?

To all my regular readers: Please ignore me today. I am in a very foul mood. Some of you know why. If you don't, consider yourself lucky--it's drama, drama, drama. I thought I could let it go, but I couldn't. I was going to write a thoughtful piece on it, but I didn't. Instead, I spent 15 minutes searching for this darn bunny so I could post it and make myself laugh a little.

While you're ignoring me, please check out some other sites:

Rocks In My Dryer

Daring Young Mom

Soule Mama

Damn Interesting

One Woman's World

Play One On TV

10 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh -- that's a great idea. Maybe I should write a post to make them guess. :-)

Love the bunny.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

I love Happy Bunny stuff! Happy Bunny is the sum of all wisdom. And I don't care what you are. You could be purple and do a rain dance around a bowl of rice krispies in hopes of inducing hair to grow on the knuckles of your enemies and I would still like your blog.

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Thanks for the plug.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

Love the bunny.

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big hugs to you, Chili. I hope your drama-causer gets kicked in the throat by someone mean.

Unless it's someone you care about. Then, maybe they can just catch a cold or something a bit less evil.

Feel better soon. :)

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Chilihead2 said...

Liz, I noticed you're not blogging any more. I'm glad you're still visiting and leaving comments. Thanks!

And to all those giving out hugs--thanks! Please check out The Daring One from the comments above. She rocks and there are some really mean people out there picking on her and some others. Man, I hate that.

 
At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. She's in a foul mood, so she's inspired to link to me. I sense danger, Will Robinson.

Just kidding. Hang in there and don't let 'em steal your chocolate.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Thanks for the info regarding site meter. I am playing with it and trying to figure out all the in's and out's. Thanks for taking the time!

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs to you, whyever (which is a word) you need them. If it helps any, OSU beat Texas today.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Randi said...

(((HUGS)))! Hope all is well for you today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home