Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm Not Just A Google Search...

I'm several. Here are just a few of the things you can Google and my blog comes up.


  • meatballs and spaz
  • krispy kreme donut cakes
  • edith lederer birthday
  • I love Krispy Kreme
  • devine design candice pregnant
  • make burp rags out of
  • don't try anything funny the mean


And that's just this week. I'm telling you, if you don't have Site Meter, you need to get it. When you're addicted to blogging, comments and visitors are the equivalent of crack. Site Meter lets you know who visits, how they found you, how long they stayed, where they are, etc. Go.

Now.

Seriously.

You can thank me later.

8 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why don't I get any interesting Google searches? Am I just dull?

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I take it back. I just got a good one:

bill humble and neckties in arkansas

Yep.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Ok, I just added site meter to my site per your suggestion. Now I just need people to come visit me so I can figure out how to use this crazy thing.

Couple questions though. What is the difference on the summary page between visits and page views? And where in the world did you go to see words people are using to find you?

Excuse my probably very basic questions but still learning about all of this.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Chilihead2 said...

LOL, Shannon. That's a good one.

momrn2, I'm going to try to come to your site and answer your questions.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

meatballs and spaz was a good one!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

I am addicted to my Stat counter. It is so much fun for me to play on. And apparently you like Krispy Kreme's. :)

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger A. Gator said...

Hilarious! It's amazing the things people search for online!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

As a fellow blog-addict, I'm sending you some blogcrack in the form of a visit and a comment!

: )

Manic Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home