Monday, January 09, 2006

As I Said, I'm Freezing!

 

My son (I haven't come up with a blog name for him yet...) brought home the greatest literary achievent of any 2nd grader EVER. Well, I'm his mom so I guess maybe not EVER. But I thought it was good enough to blog about. His class was given the picture above and asked to write story about it. Here's his:


I am about to freeze! I cannot stand this winter day. I am covered in snow. I am frozen into an ice cube. I cannot even move. I want to go inside, but, as I said, I cannot move! The last thing I want to happen is get run over by a snow plow. Oh please let someone dig me up from this snow!



 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Heth said...

That is definately a keeper. Hilarious!

"I am about to freeze!" lol

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Ryan, I've thought the Same thing out here.
Love,
Granpa John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home