Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Obligatory Narcissistic End-Of-Year List

It's the end of the year and I have my own list. I'll probably be posting several lists over the next few days. I'm a Technical Writer; I live by lists.

  • Freaky McFreak of the Year: Tom Cruise. 'Nuf said. Freak. I heard REM's Superman on the radio today. I immediately thought of our boy Tom. Here are the first few lyrics:

    I am, I am, I am Superman. And I know what's happening.
    I am, I am, I am Superman. And I can do anything.

    Hmmmm. Is it me or does that sound like TC's interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show? Fuh-reak.
  • Aw Man! Moment of the Year: December 10, Matt Damon has shotgun wedding. Guess he won't be moving into my smallish walk-in closet any time soon. Bummer.
  • Funniest Web Site I Found This Year: Superdickery. Click on "Galleries" then click on "Seduction of the Innocent". The title should be enough to deter anyone who is easily offended. Batman is NOT gay! (You'll get it later.)

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home