Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Vacation

Here we are two days after Christmas. We had a wonderful, techy holiday. The kids were given every robot imaginable--robodog, a large robosapien, a small robosapien, and two robodinosaurs; I received a palm pilot, GPS system, MP3 player; my DH received a Sirius radio. We are wired to our ears (literally!).

I also recieved my favorite DVD set: The Thin Man complete set. Yay! Nick and Nora are one of a kind. If you haven't seen a Thin Man movie, I highly suggest you run out and rent one. There has never been a combo like William Powell and Myrna Loy.

We are taking it easy today and playing video games and watching world-class movies like Shark Boy and Lava Girl.

I wish I had something witty to say, but I just don't. (grin) Perhaps once I'm out from my sugar comatose I'll be able to think of something funny. Right now I'm just trying to discipline myself and get in the habit of writing in the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home