Friday, December 30, 2005

More End-of-Year Musings

My Bests of 2005:
  • Best Book I Read This Year: East of Eden
  • Best CD I Bought: Hot Fuss by The Killers
  • Best Vacation: Wine Country (but Disney World with my family was a close second)
  • Best Bottle of Wine I Bought: Inniskillin Ice Wine
  • Best News I Received: My brother and his wife are expecting their second child!
  • Best Recurring Feeling and Realization: My life is perfect because I have the perfect family for me. I love my life.

    Things that need to just END when the year does (but I know they won't):
  • Jen / Brad / Jolie. Oye vay.
  • Transferring me to India when I call for tech support. Listen to me: Your name is not Edna (or Phil), you are not in the US, and you are not fooling anyone.
  • Liberal media bias. You might check out Neal Boortz for a different point of view. He is definitely obnoxious, but he makes some good points. Maybe between the mainstream media and Boortz you'll be intrigued to do some research and find the REAL story. At least you may see a different point of view and merge it with what you've heard on TV and come up with something. You know, I was a Democrat before the whole Gore/Bush thing. As that unfolded I was appalled at how one-sided the coverage was in favor of Gore. Although I had voted for him I was pretty sure there was another side. And, hello! If you concede the race, you can't recind your offer later. That's when I finally figured out (yes, it was late) that I needed to find out more actual information on my own. Oh, wait. I'm bitching again. Sorry. Do what you want. :D

  • 1 Comments:

    At 7:10 AM, Blogger Heth said...

    I came on over via Brooke, and you CRACK ME UP!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home