Sunday, January 08, 2006

The "Four" Meme

Found this on Diary of a Desperate Housewife. I tag whoever is reading this. Let me know if you play.

Four jobs you have had in your life
1. Mazzio's cashier and salad girl (BTW, I never eat at salad bars b/c of that experience. I was the ONLY one who made sure it was fresh.)
2. GAP salesgirl
3. Web Designer
4. Technical Writer

Four movies you could watch over and over
1. Any of the Thin Man series
2. Dogma
3. The Butterfly Effect
4. The Harry Potter movies

Four places you've lived
1. Jefferson, Iowa
2. Anchorage, Alaska
3. Enid, Oklahoma
4. Tulsa, Oklahoma

Four TV shows you love to watch
1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (the LV one)
2. CSI: Miami
3. Devine Design with Candace Olsen on HGTV
4. Lost

Four places you've been on vacation
1. Hawaii
2. Wine Country
3. Disneyworld
4. Las Vegas

Four websites you visit daily
1. G-mail account
2. Rocks In My Dryer
3. Damn Interesting
4. Neal Boortz Nuze

Four of your favorite foods
1. Beef Wellington
2. Anything with caviar sauce
3. Camille's tomato soup
4. Enchiladas

Four places you'd rather be right now
1. On a beach
2. Reading
3. Shopping with friends
4. Eating out

Four Bloggers you are tagging
1. Brooke
2. Heth
3. Everyone (I'm still building up my blog friends; I don't have that many yet.)
4. Anyone else who wants to play

Don't forget to let me know if you play! I want to read what you say.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Heth said...

I never eat at salad bars either. The whole "add more then flip it over so the old is on top" trick grossed me out so much.

Fun! I love memes. YOu learn so much fun stuff about people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home