Friday, January 13, 2006

Unproductive and Unapologetic

Well today was a complete and utter waste of my time. I did not one thing that was productive. Well, actually, I went and worked out, but after that it was timewaste-o-rama. Here's what I didn't do:

  • call the doctor and have our prescriptions renewed
  • take back stuff to Wal-Mart
  • take back stuff to GAP
  • find a coffee maker
  • go to the post office
  • work on my blog template
  • clean my house in any way shape or form


Here's what I did do:
  • dink around on the Internet
  • check my e-mail
  • check my status on blogtopsite (I've moved from 99 to 63)
  • watch a movie (The Jacket with Adrian "Nostrils" Brody and Jennifer "I mumble all my lines" Jason Leigh)
  • play Spider Solitaire
  • get a much needed manicure
  • watch another movie--this time with my kids (The Santa Clause 2)
  • start at the top of this list and repeat the first three things to infinity


Yep. It's hard stayin' at home. These are the kinds of days that give us SAHMs a bad name. I really needed a day like today.

5 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Chilihead2 said...

I'll just tell her you started it. ;)

(Like she'll believe that!)

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

It's Saturday, be gentle with yourself. Kids grow up and leave home some day..walmart is forever. Michele sent me

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Don't knock yourself: we all need to fly below the radar every once in a while.

There's always tomorrow. In the interim, enjoy today.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Megan said...

While you're tattling to the FlyLady, be sure to tell her that I'm on my third attempt to stay subscribed to her emails, this time for about three months now, and I still delete them without ever reading them!

Talk about getting rid of clutter... ;)

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Randi said...

Adrian "Nostrils" Brody--too funny! I liked that movie, it was definitely unusual!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home