Thursday, January 26, 2006

Time Suck

For the life of me I cannot think of anything to blog about today, so I made up this meme. Any similarities to other memes are purely coincidental. Frankly, this one's so boring if it reminds you of another meme I'm sorry because that means you had two horrible memes. Can you say that three times fast?

I tag everyone who reads it; leave me a comment and I'll come visit your site to read your answers.

1. What is your favorite movie line and why? "Sometimes ya just gotta say what the f**k"--Risky Business. I like this one because it's true. I also have a post that lists other great movie lines.

2. What is the worst movie you ever saw? Wired. It's a book-to-film about John Belushi's life. I couldn't make it 15 minutes before I turned it off. It was sucktastic.

3. How did you meet your significant other? Our roommates were dating each other. They didn't last. We got married.

4. How did you spend your 21st birthday? At Eskimo Joe's in Stillwater, OK. We were having so much fun people upstairs who'd heard about us were sending me shots. I vaguely remember being carried out the door of the atrium (no longer used). The next morning I woke up and apparently on the way out, the bouncer had decided it would be funny to stamp me all over.

5. What is your daily motto? "Just because you can doesn't mean you should."

6. Do you use your watch, cell phone, or car clock to tell time? watch

7. What's the last crafty project you tried? Did you actually finish it? Making cards by stamping and embossing them. Yes, I finished but now I have a bunch of cards I don't know what to do with.

8. What did you want to be when you grew up? Are you close? I wanted to be an astronaut. I still do. No, the closest I get to that is watching NOVA.

9. What's the stupidest thing you've admitted to in the last 24 hours? I revealed to Shannon that I thought "aspertame" was pronounced ass-part-uh-MAY.

10. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

4 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Come see what I did! I did the meme, and it wasn't horrible at all. I survived to tell about it.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Well, I did it. I'm fairly new to blogging, but I did it. I did your meme. Not sure I did it right, but it's done.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

I think as-part-uh-may is very elegant sounding. I think we should start a movement.
--Melanie

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I'm a little late and a lot new to your blog.

www.auntmurry.blogsspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home