Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Shannon gave me an excellent birthday present today:

blog_bag


This bag really says it all, doesn't it? Shannon and I have discussed how, now that we are blogging, everything we see, say, or do is colored by The Blog. Will I blog it or not? Blogging has become an automatic part of my thought process. Seemingly mundane things are now blog fodder.

I am so excited about my new blog bag that I was already thinking of what to put in it and how to use it while I was thanking Shannon for giving it to me. I told her it's my new purse and I'm not sure I was only joking. I LOVE this bag.

7 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Randi said...

What a fun bag!

I know what you mean about eyeing every situation for the blog--I think I pay more attention to things in life now that I write alot of it down!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Liesl said...

Neato bag! And Happy Birthday!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Heth said...

That is GREAT!

Happy Birthday.

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Cool bag! Hope the rest of your birthday lived up to the significance of the bag : )

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Carmel said...

What a great gift. Happy Birthday!

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Ortensia Norton said...

I am so amazed at how blogging has altered my life! I am constantly blogging in my head!

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.

Nice catchphrase on the bag. I'd get a bumper sticker that says something like that, but everyone who knows me would be saying "Um, no duh, Joe."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home