Friday, March 10, 2006

Strange Bedfellowes

Last night I was having weird dreams. WEIRD. Here's the back story: Before I went to bed I was stressing out about the fact that next year Max will be in third grade and the homework will be ridiculous and copius. This will eat into our family time. I'm annoyed. I also go back and forth between wanting to homeschool (I wouldn't be effective in this endeavor and it completely overwhelms me) and wanting to send them to a small private school and just wanting to keep them where they are (great public school). All this was floating around in my head and this is the dream I had.

I was going to school for eight hours and half the time the teachers didn't show up when they were supposed to. When they did show up they were re-teaching me things I'd already learned and saying it was the new math program. I was highly annoyed. Then, after school was over, and I was completely ripped, I was trying to leave. They wouldn't let me leave until I filled out some comment forms. The catch was that they were trying to tell me how to fill them out! If you thought I was mad before, you ain't seen nothin'. I was sooooo angry. So angry that I actually sat up in bed and started yelling, "I'm a Libertarian and I'm happy about that! You can't tell me what to do!" My husband calmly told me to wake up and go back to sleep.

In other news, will you check out my posts on Typepad? Shannon has been telling me of all the fantastic wonders of Typepad and I decided I should try it out. I've posted a few things about Vegas there, including the post below where the photos aren't showing up. Here's the link: http://www.donttrythisathome.typepad.com/.
I'm still mostly going to be posting here so make sure this is where you come first. ;) I'll let you know if/when I make the switch. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love crazay dreams. It's fun to try and figure out what they mean.

I do really like TypePad -- it has its limitations, but I've found it to be the most consistent and flexible of the blog software packages (I've tried out several).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home